my posts

Thursday 22 March 2012

Trip to Beijing tianjin

8/3/2012-11pm.depart fr kmn to kl.rest&nap at temerloh r&r at 1am.move fr temerloh to Amis house at 430.after shower,ami send us to lcct&arrived there at 530..after suboh prayer&breakfast checked in at 700am.830am departed to Tianjin.the journey was about 6hours+++ Was quite bored.Danish was very happy and be a very good boy in the plane.I felt very excited since that was my first time traveled to oversea..arrived Tianjin airport at 300pm.the weather was very cold and is about 5c.went to the toilet but no water supply in the toilet but luckily I've prepared the bottle from mas and fully utilize the bottle since I was in china.there was no water supply at all chinas toilet but we can use the water from sink.Lina,our tour guide welcomed us & took us to dinner at Beijing.the journey fr Tianjin to Beijing was about 2 hrs.after dinner,went to acrobatic show.the performance was quite interesting coz I'd never seen such live performance.after the show,checked in hotel&sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment